Tuesday, May 4, 2010

design happiness


What does make me really happy as a person who is dealing with designing things?

so far,
an acceptance letter from the department of interior architecture at UNCG,
living on the earth,

my classmates,

my 5 senses,

my smiling studio professors with A+
an empty space,

smiling people(clients)

It was really awesome chance to think about what I am doing in the U.S. to be an architectural designer.


I decided to study in America since my heart told me that "Young, it will be the first step to be a


person who does what I really want to do." and I think I am doing okay even if I am not a very


outstanding student, I am learning, feeling, communicating, knowing, and so on.


Today was the last day having Suzanne Buchana Cabrera as my professor who gave me a lot of encouragement and she made a last studio statement with her postcard.




Suzanne, I was lucky to have you as my professor, thank you...

No comments: